Duration: 90 minutes
Learn from Jeannetta Walker-Rodgers (@watchmyhairbounce), Alfaparf Milano Platform Artist, Master Colorist & Curl Expert.
What you'll learn during this online class:
- Intentional placement for dimensional color on highly textured hair.
- How to analyze curl pattern, hair density, chemical history and important factors that will impact foil design and formulation.
- Canvas Prep 101: Removing buildup, stretching the hair and different preparation steps for specific curl patterns.
- How to utilize highlights, midlights, teasylights and natural color to create contrast and impact where it counts.
- Foil folding tricks for keeping track of different techniques throughout the application.
- Why zigzag partings and wide pick-ups help break through curl groupings, especially on clients with higher density or tightly coiled hair.
- Understanding the light reflection of curls vs. straight hair and why it matters.
Preview The Course:
This is the link to the BTC u course. Leave this here unless the course link is changed