Duration: 2 hours
With the rise of independent education, Mary Rector (@marybehindthechair) invites Richard Mannah (@richardmannah), a truly world class educator, to BTC University. Richard has trained thousands of hairdressers to be great educators in many of the largest companies across the world. He spent 15 years with TONI&GUY in London and Australia, teaching education in classrooms and the largest stages in the world.
What you'll learn during this online class:
- How to create a presentation that keeps the audience engaged.
- Tips for improving your presentation skills.
- Richard’s secrets to prepping before going onstage.
- Examples of body language, tone of voice and word selection that can make or break a presentation.
- Why capturing the correct angles of the technique you’re demonstrating is so important.
- Huge mistakes to avoid in lighting and sound for digital education.
This is the link to the BTC u course. Leave this here unless the course link is changed